A one-of-a-kind experience!
Come stay with us and experience our off-grid / sustainable living way in our kampung home in the jungle. And immerse yourself in nature and serenity. (p/s: We do not have resort-style facilities and amenities. It’s a back-to-basic living style. Some love it, some don’t!)
RM165 per night for adults / RM120 per night for children 3 – 12 years old
- comfortable private double rooms with extra mattresses (if required);
- common shared bathroom *(we recommend the outdoor natural jacuzzi with plush jungle views!);
- wholesome and delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner freshly prepared mostly from our organic vegetables from the farm and local produce;
- 4WD transport to and from Lenggong town.
- Jungle trekking and waterfall exploration – you get to dig out volcanic clay from the river for a natural face mask!
- No-oven handmade wholemeal bread – learn how to make your own delicious bread for breakfast without and oven!
- Herbal healing and medicinal plants workshop – you can heal yourself and even bring the plants home to start your own medicinal garden!
- Be a farmer – feed the animals, tend the vegetable gardens, make some compost and biochar. All you need to embrace your inner farmer!
- Catch a fish – Very popular with children to try their hand at fishing in our pond.
- I am a solar engineer – you can learn how to design and assemble your own solar system!
- Lenggong’s hidden gems excursion – Explore beautiful archaeological caves around town, take a dip in the magnificient waterfalls of Lata Kekabu and sample the best of local Malay and Chinese restaurants where you can experience this little quaint town like a local!
For groups, please find out more here.